Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm just feelin' a liiiittle lazy...





So this is the Lady Sloth. :] She's a little more subtle than I thought she was going to be. She's a bit of a cut crease with a super dusty looking blue on the lid, black cutting the crease, and a dark silvery blending it out. She turned out... more smokey and pretty than I had originally planned.

Products:

- Coastal Scents Matte Eye Primer
- 88 Original Palette from Coastal Scents
- Eyeliner is the usual Maybelline Gel liner [which I don't have anywhere near me. So I can't give you an actual name... Because Drugstore Brand names are always SO long...] in Blackest Black and Charcoal [which is a Gunmetal metallicy grey]
- Random Falsies from eBay.
- Hard Candy's Face Primer
- Clean Liquid Foundation in 205 Ivory by Covergirl
- Setting powder is 505 Classic Ivory by Covergirl
- Contour along my cheeks is 555 Soft Honey by Covergirl
- To add a dewy glow back to the skin, I used a variety of products:
- Hard Candy's Baked Blush in Honeymoon
- Elf's Bronzer in Illuminate
On my lips:
- ELF Essentials Lipstick in Nostalgic
- Milani Crystal Gloss for lips in Secret

So that's Sloth! Get back to me on how you guys like it! I have big, BIG plans for the next three looks. I'm not looking forward to Pride yet because I don't have too much of an idea yet on what I'm doing for her. Everyone's saying "do a rainbow" but... EVERYONE has done rainbows. It'll come to me. I'm sure. ^_^

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment