Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Coming Soon!

Coming soon to the blog:

A Co-op with one of my photographer friends- she has her own blog here on Blogger:

www.richellesbloggityforphotography.blogspot.com

I also have a haul that I swear I'm *going* to do. I just want to show you guys what I just bought. Because EVERY time I tell y'all I've just bought something and I'm super excited about it... I just lose the motivation. I will not lie. But I'm freakin' determined.

I have to get out of this funk that I've fallen into ever since Hunter died.

So!

What did I get? Well, I was going to do a major ELF haul, but the Sale I was going to take advantage of ran out about two hours before I got home from shopping for a sweater. v.v Not a big deal. I still plan on checking them out on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Now we all know me and my love of Coastal Scents. >.> And they were running a sale I could NOT pass up! It was 40% off all Makeup items.

So here's a list of what I got:

88 Prism Palette
88 Mirage Palette
Light Camo Quad
24 Karat Gold (sample Size)
Bronze (Sample Size)

The two sample size items, in case you didn't know, are like... pigments. They're going to be metallic. I was thinking of getting some Tinsel. But I already have some of that and I have yet to use it! XD But I know exactly where I'm going to use it.

Buuut yeah! Two 88 palettes, hm? I was feeling the need for COLOR! <.< And I've been looking for some awesome warm colors lately- even though we're heading into Winter here pretty soon and I basically switch my warm fall color routine over to cool toned winter colors riiight after Thanksgiving. But we'll go further into depth about that in the next day or two.

Now you're probably thinkin', "But Anna, if you were looking for warm colors, why didn't you just buy the 'warm palette' as opposed to two different palettes?"

<.< Simple answer: I didn't like how neutral and natural it looks. You guys know me. Natural is not how I role.

I think next on my hit parade in terms of palettes is probably going to be the Metal Mania palette. ^_^

Anyways! I'm off to go work on another blog post or two for you guys! I have a Sin and a few FOTDs.

Love,
Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment