Friday, October 7, 2011

ohmahgash! Shoesss!

Hello. My name is Anna... and I have an addiction to shoes.

Makeup has always been, and will always be my first love... but shoes run at a close second. Specidically platformed pumps, beautiful boots, fabulous flats... You get my point. ^_^

My most recent purchase was a pair of amazing steampunk-ish boots. These are available at Payless Shoe Source for $49.99. They're also available at Kohl's. When I bought my pair they were available for about 50% off [$29.99]. They're listed under "Limited Quantities" which probably means they are Going, Going...

... Gone! Which is unfortunate. I totally want to be able to share the comfy experience with you all! Hell I feel guilty just showing them to y'all. v.v

Anyways. My shoe collection may not be very big- or have a variety in color... But I know what I like and I know that *most* of my shoes are dead comfy. So here they are!!

The new boots!


These boots are hand-me-down's from Mom. ^_^
They're a whee bit awkward to walk in. That's simply because I don't have any pointed-toe shoes, so I'm not used to haveing the lift my foot a little differently.


These are comfortable... Sort of. They're not exactly "Wear all day and still be comfy". They're just a fraction to tight around the widest part of my foot, but atleast they're not too big.


They look good. Especially with a nice deep blue dress.
But they are SO uncomfortable!



These... are... SO... COMFORTABLE! These are my go-to shoes for events where Tennis-shoes aren't exactly welcome.



Clearly they're well-worn.




Those aren't all of my shoes, but they're the ones that I wear the most. Except the Silver Peep-Toes. Those were just for a change of color. But yeah...

Moving on!

Let me know what y'all think. Would you like to see the occasional Fashion post?

One more thing! I'm doing a shameless plug for a friend who just started two blogs! Go on over and take a look!

http://www.richellesbloggity.blogspot.com/ is her rant blog. This is her getting her two cents out into the world.

http://www.richellesbloggityforphotography.blogspot.com/ is her Photography blog. This one is probably going to be strictly photographs and not so much words. More like a gallery than a blog.

^_^ So yeah! Thanks!

Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Anna! I guess I would have to ask why you find these shoes so comfortable, what brands they were, where you got them, and approximate cost. I feel that would be helpful info for your faithful readers.

    ReplyDelete