Monday, October 10, 2011

FOTD: Wine With Everything

Hey fabulous people! I haven't done a "FOTD" in quite some time, so I figured I'd do one now. 

I did this look a few weeks ago and decided to rock a strong lip and a dark smokey eye. ^_^ I like how it turned out.






Okay. So the product list!
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Porcelain Ivory (Light 01)
Setting Powder: CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder, Oil Control in 510 Classic Ivory
Eyeshadow: Coastal Scents Original 88 Palette
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
Mascara: CoverGirl LashBlast in Blackest Black
Lips: Revlon Wine With Everything and Carmex
Cheeks: some pinks and a light red from Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette

Anyways, I think that's about it for me today. I don't have much to say...

I promise I'll be back to "Me" soon. I hope.

Oh! One more thing:

I made myself a Facebook Page, if you wanted to get makeup look updates faster!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AVSMakeup/219657218095917

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment